Did Your Owners Manual Really Say That

Saturday, January 3, 2015

without warning, my 2000 intrepid started to sound like a roulette wheel under the hood...just found out from the mechanic its because i hadnt changed my oil for 5 months (about 8,000 KM), so sludge has built up and my timing chain may be ruined..hes quoted me $2000 to fixt it...at the least...could be up to $4,000. what the hell is that about? if someone hadve told me when i bought this car, that if i didnt change my oil every 3 months religiously, that my engine would blow, i would have been more careful. now im looking on the internet and i see im not alone.... pathetic... i love my car, but will never buy a dodge/chrysler again. im not happy.



E-mail your dodge engine story to My Dodge Story. 2.7L engine owners read intrepidhorrorstories.blogspot.com

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment